Studies show that about half the time, half of your workforce is working remotely. Unfortunately, not all of those remote workers are accessing your applications and data from secure networks or using strong passwords, which can expose your business data to man-in-the-middle attacks and other cyber threats. With Privafy AppEdge, you can protect your data and your business with secure, remote access to business applications and data on any device, anywhere in the world.
Privafy AppEdge is a secure remote access software that can be easily installed on Android, iOS, macOS and Windows devices. With AppEdge, users can quickly establish a secure, encrypted connection to their corporate network or hosted/private cloud. AppEdge enables employees to work remotely without sacrificing security, from any device that supports an Internet connection including smartphones, laptops, tablets, and desktops.
AppEdge protects business communications by establishing a secure point-to-point connection between Privafy NetEdge and/or Privafy CloudEdge and any authorized mobile/remote device. Multifactor authentication ensures that only authorized AppEdge users can establish a connection with their business’ network or cloud environment. Enterprise network policies are enforced during the connection to prevent users from accessing unauthorized files, and security features such as content inspection prevent users from accidentally or intentionally transmitting malicious traffic while they’re connected. For mobility with security, AppEdge is the answer.
- Clone-proof architecture
- Multifactor authentication
- Two-way encrypted communications (when connected to NetEdge/CloudEdge)
- Current support for Apple iOS, Android, macOS, Microsoft Windows, Linux
How to Download and Use AppEdge on your Device
- Install the AppEdge application on your device. Enter your email address and activation code for verification when prompted on the main AppEdge screen. (You should have received the activation code from your admin.)
- Verify your email by clicking the verification link in your email. The admin will get a notice to approve it.
- Once the admin approves your request, you’re ready to connect securely to your NetEdge- or CloudEdge-secured network.
The Windows app will be available in the Microsoft Store soon. Until then, you can download AppEdge for Microsoft Windows 10 by double-clicking the .AppxBundle to install. The app will appear as “Privafy AppEdge” in your launcher/Start Menu. Run the install and enter the enterprise code emailed from your administrator to request activation. Once activated you may start the application to connect to your Network.