Secure cloud connectivity is a priority for today’s digital businesses. The ability to securely access applications and data in any cloud environment is essential to productivity and operational agility.
With Privafy CloudEdge, your business can connect to any cloud, physical work environments, or mobile devices with confidence, and control access to critical applications and data in the cloud and enforce security policies consistently as your data moves between the cloud and on-premise environments. CloudEdge automates security in the cloud, eliminating the manual errors that often occur with human interventions.
Privafy CloudEdge is a cloud-native Security-as-a-Service solution that ensures secure connectivity between the cloud and your business—even if users are accessing your cloud applications from a non-secure network. As many enterprises are migrating their on-premise workloads in the cloud or adding resiliency with cloud data centers, CloudEdge allows you to maintain secure connectivity between the two locations.
The new network deployments and cloud workgroups are cloud-born. As these deployments have no physical footprints for storing their sensitive data, securing the Data-in-Motion between the users and the cloud workloads is critical. CloudEdge allows users to securely access the data remotely from any mobile device, providing them the flexibility they need.
To activate CloudEdge security, simply select the option from your cloud provider. CloudEdge is available on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, and for private cloud environments.
- Easy to install CloudEdge provides secure connectivity between:
- Mobile devices (Privafy AppEdge) and cloud applications/data
- Networks (Privafy NetEdge) and cloud applications/storage
- Different public clouds in a multi-cloud deployment or different zones/virtual networks of the same cloud provider
- Established root of trust for security keys ensures keys are unique, never exposed and tamper proof making the identity of the device not cloaneable
Minimum Cloud Computing and Storage Requirements (Public and Private Cloud)
- Small footprint (2 x vCPUs)
- 4 GB memory (8 GB memory for private cloud)
- 40 GB storage
- Vertical Scaling using multiple machine configurations to support different bandwidth and compute requirements
Hybrid Multi-cloud Security
CloudEdge supports these cloud environments:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Microsoft Azure
- Private Cloud (Bare Metal or VMs)
- Redundancy using multiple instance in a cluster*
- Supports mirrored deployment across redundant public/private cloud instances*
- Mirrored configuration support for multiple instances of CloudEdge. Allows easy manageability of redundant cloud deployments across multiple public/private clouds